With our specialist knowledge and experience we offer guidance to other firms of accountants….
We have a large number of accountancy practices among our client base by virtue of the services that we provide which include not only compliance but also audit services where relevant.
We provide all of our services on a very personal and specific basis designed for the requirements of each practice.
Services to accountancy practices include:-
- Hot and Cold file reviews undertaken on site with face to face feedback given on the same day with a full written report following shortly afterwards.
- Pre QAD inspection visits to review areas of strengths and weaknesses within a practice together with recommendations for improvements.
- Post QAD visits where follow up is required by the Institute to ensure remedial work required has been actioned.
- Full DPB reviews
- Client Money Audits
- Staff training on areas such as Money Laundering compliance and to ensure compliance with FCA rules to ensure staff do not stray into giving clients restricted financial advice when not authorised to do so.
- We also offer an all year round hotline service by telephone or email for any points or questions which clients might wish to raise in seeking guidance on a particular subject or simply to bounce ideas off us.
- Often, with accountancy practices, there is an associated financial services firm. For our services to these firms please see our Financial Conduct Authority web page. The uniqueness of our service is that it does take into account the wider issues of IFA operation within the accountancy setting, which we feel is important
- Finally, we offer Practical Audit Training Courses tailored to your individual needs and requirement