Whether it is audit, accounts, tax or company formation, we have got you covered…
We provide a range of traditional services to support all aspects of business administration.
We can help you by making sure your accounts are prepared in the correct format, statutory books and other company secretarial records are kept up-to-date and that all statutory returns are prepared. Our experienced team will relieve you of the regulatory burden and leave you more time to concentrate on your core business activities. In short, we will make sure everything is in the right format, in the right place and at the right time.
Our range of compliance services includes:
- statutory audits
- annual accounts
- specialist/niche audit and accounts
- company secretarial services
- payroll procedures including Real Time Information and Pensions Auto Enrolment compliance
- tax returns and
- grant claims.
Annual Accounts Preparation
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns;
- Produce financial statements to file at Companies House and abridged or filleted accounts to ensure the minimum amount of your financial information is made public.
Accounts are prepared to agreed timescales and deadlines.
We can do more than just report the history of what’s already happened…
- Identify areas where we can assist in minimising your tax liability;
- Identify areas of the business that give you the most opportunity to make improvements;
- Use the accounts to help you measure where you are in meeting your goals and what actions you need to take.
We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.
The main reasons why you will be required by law to have a statutory audit are…
- You are a PLC or a banking, insurance or finance company (or a subsidiary of one of these);
- You are required by your professional or trade organisation to have your accounts audited;
- Your shareholders do not agree to opting out of the audit.
For accounting periods starting on or after 1 January 2016 audit thresholds are aligned with the new qualification as a small company, meaning companies (including LLP’s) are exempt from having a statutory audit if they meet 2 of the 3 following conditions…
- Turnover below £10.2 million
- Balance sheet total below £5.1 million
- Less than 50 employees
We can advise you if you need an audit and if not, you can save on accountancy fees!
However, we aim to deliver hassle-free audits and there are good reasons for having an audit even if you are not required by law to have one…
- An audit involves a detailed review of the company’s accounting systems and systems of control and also requires a detailed understanding of the company’s business. Such a review and knowledge can provide increased opportunities to provide proactive business advice on many matters;
- An unqualified audit report can improve the status of the accounts in the eyes of banks and commercial lenders, the Taxman and suppliers who may be seeking credit references, etc;
- A history of accounts with clean audit reports can also be a factor if you ever wish to sell the company or, perhaps, take it to the market;
- The possibility of fraud can be reduced and an audit can act as a deterrent to any potential fraudster.
There’s more to consider than just buying a cheap readymade company on the internet!
We can assist you with company formations for…
- An off the shelf ready made company;
- A tailor made company;
- Limited Liability Partnership;
- PLC formation;
For urgent requests we can also arrange same day formations.
Our Company formation packages can include…
- Advice on the pros and cons of incorporation in your own situation;
- Appointment of directors;
- Appointment of company secretary;
- Issue of subscriber shares;
- Registered office services;
- Completion of all necessary minutes and resolutions;
- Assistance in opening a bank account;
- Tax review with regard to company formation – forming the company yourself and getting this wrong can be very costly!
- VAT registration;
- Company registration for Corporation Tax;
- Set up of Company PAYE scheme;
- Book-keeping set-up advice;
- Business plans;
- Assistance with raising finance.
We can help you fulfil this role and offer the following services…
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Confirmation Statement;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.